Private Sorrento 2hr RIB Boat Sunset Cruise
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sorrento, VIC
- Product code: 2HR-PRECO-TR
Join a fascinating private 2-hour boutique small-group sightseeing cruise beside the stunning Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Ideal for corporate groups, families and special events.
Cruising along the beautiful coastline of the Mornington Peninsula, there's stunning views to take in as you pass gorgeous private beaches and explore for unique local wildlife including dolphins, seals and birdlife.
Spend an exciting tour with friends relaxing and chatting in front of Melbourne's best kept secret on the pristine waters of southern Port Phillip Bay.
Enjoy a boutique RIB boat excursion with up to only twelve guests per cruise.
Your friendly crew will guide you as you explore the incredible diversity and magic of our hidden piece of paradise.
- Swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- Personalised approach for greater confidence, care and attention
- Remarkable coastline and bay views
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
- Expert commentary with qualified guides
Terms & Conditions:
- Tours depart from Sorrento Pier
- Directions to Sorrento Pier
- All Guests must be minimum 8 years of age
- All Guests must be minimum 100cm tall
- Please arrive 15 minutes before tour departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- We recommend supplying re-usable water bottles and containers or special supply at your request
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice