Private 2hr Snorkel Boat Tour
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sorrento, VIC
- Product code: 2HR-PRSNK-TR
Join a fascinating private 2-hour boutique small-group snorkelling tour beside the stunning Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Ideal for corporate groups, families and special events.
Cruising along the beautiful coastline of the Mornington Peninsula, there's stunning views to take in as you explore for dolphins and prepare for your unique snorkelling experience on the Great Southern Reef.
Spend an exciting tour with friends swimming with seals and seeing creatures only found in our pristine waters.
Enjoy a boutique RIB boat excursion with up to only twelve guests per tour.
Your friendly crew will guide you as you explore the incredible diversity and magic of our mysterious underwater world.
- Swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- Personalised approach for greater confidence, care and attention
- Remarkable wildlife snorkelling
- All equipment including warm wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
- Expert commentary and in-water supervision under qualified guides
Terms & Conditions:
- Tours depart from Sorrento Pier
- Directions to Sorrento Pier
- All Guests must be minimum 8 years of age
- All Guests must be minimum 100cm tall
- Please arrive 25 minutes before tour departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in, dress in your wetsuit and receive your snorkelling equipment
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle
- Guests must have beginner swimming skills as a minimum. Snorkel tours do not cater for people with no swimming ability. The Captain retains the right to refuse passage
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice