1.5hr Pope's Eye Guided Reef Snorkelling Boat Tour
- 天數: 90 分鐘 (左右)
- 位置: Sorrento, VIC
- 产品编号: 90M-POPES-TR
FAST AND FUN!
Zoom across the bay from Sorrento on a fast and fun boat ride for just 12 guests to plunge the best snorkelling spot in Port Phillip Bay, known as Pope's Eye.
At this Marine Park, the protected shallow waters are perfect to develop your snorkelling skills whilst seeing unique colourful fish and the beautiful birdlife that nests there, the Australasian Gannets.
A guided tour around what was once going to be a man-made fort, you will grow in confidence, starting inside then exploring the outer reef of the marine park where you will be amazed by the amount of different fish and vibrance of the kelp.
As Victoria's Number One Adventure Tourism operators we are experts in taking new and beginner snorkellers from fear to fun with our trained snorkel guides by your side, all in just a few moments in the water.
Join the award-winning WaterMaarq on a 1.5 hour boat tour and discover for yourself why guests ratings are #1 on TripAdvisor.
WORLD OF COLOUR
Explore the undiscovered Great Southern Reef, home to marine life only found in temperate waters. You'll get up close and personal to unique fish, rays and maybe even seals, an experience like nowhere else.
Port Phillip Bay is the best place to snorkel the extensive Great Southern Reef as it's protected from the ocean swell, the waters are shallow and you feel comfortable at Pope's Eye, it's like a giant circular swimming pool, the only difference, there's real fish in there!
Visit a new world of colour on this fun boat tour from the pretty seaside town of Sorrento, near Melbourne.
Even improve your snorkelling skills with our tips from our guides for finning, duck-diving and equalising your ears.
- Fast and fun ride on a swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- See remarkable marine life and explore the marine park easily on a guided snorkelling experience
- Enjoy a small group of up to 12 guests with maximum input from your trained guide for greater confidence and improve your snorkelling skills
- Benefit from top quality equipment including warm wetsuits and snorkelling gear, for your safety and comfort
- Range of prescription masks available
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
Terms & Conditions:
- Tours depart from Sorrento Pier
- Directions to Sorrento Pier
- All Guests must be minimum 8 years of age
- All Guests must be minimum 100cm tall
- Please be at the pier at least 25 minutes before tour departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in, dress in your wetsuit and receive your snorkelling equipment
- Tours depart at the scheduled time and will not wait for late guests
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle
- Toilet facilities are available on board the vessel
- We prefer guests have basic swimming skills as a minimum
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice
- Reschedule fees apply and conditions apply for cancellations or all fees will be forfeited