Gnomad PADI Freediver Training Boat Dive (Queenscliff)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Queenscliff, VIC
- Product code: 2H-PFTDQC-TR
Departing from Queenscliff, learn to freedive on this 2-hour line-diving training dive for just four students with freediving instructor James Cini of Gnomad.
This is for freedivers who have successfully completed a PADI Basic Freediver course or similarly certified freedivers wishing to develop their skills and technique (eg Apnea Academy Discovery, AIDA 1*, SSI Basic Freediving). The freediving training boat dive excursions are focused on providing line-diving training in a range of conditions to develop you to new levels in comfort and strength. Dive with a professional instructor to shape your individual development and achieve your PADI Freediver level one certification.
Caters to freedivers from all recognised agencies (PADI Freediver, Apnea Academy, SSI etc) with each voyage targeting local dive locations and appropriate depth.
During the sessions participants are constantly monitored for safety by a dedicated instructor who will, in turn, also be able to give valuable tips for those who want to improve equalisation, the freediver trim, freefall, constant weight and free immersion.
Training Dive Highlights:
- Depart / Return Queenscliff VIC
- Swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- Professional line-diving training by qualified PADI Freediver instructor
- Personalised approach for greater confidence
- Limited to four students for maximum development
- Enjoy the benefit of local expertise and adaptation for a range of freediving conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- Tours depart from Queenscliff Pier
- Directions to Queenscliff Pier
- All students must hold and provide evidence of a valid and current PADI Basic Freediver certification or equivalent
- All students must be minimum 16 years of age
- You must provide your own freediving equipment, including minimum 5mm wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel and weightbelt
- Please arrive 25 minutes before departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in, dress in your wetsuit and receive your snorkelling equipment
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses and your own re-usable water bottle
- Guests must have moderate swimming skills as a minimum. Training dives do not cater for people with no swimming ability. The Captain retains the right to refuse passage
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving
- Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice