9-Day Solomon Islands Freediving Holiday
- Süre: 3 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Munda
- Ürün kodu: 9D-SOLS-TR
A boutique small-group tropical freediving holiday for 9-days / 8-nights small-group.
The Solomon Islands are known for their untouched beauty, historic wrecks & abundant marine life. Travel with us to the island of New Georgia and settle into Munda for a taste of the most diverse freediving you can enjoy in one place.
Adventurers will adore the island life, its culture, the local food and spirit of the people. Immerse in the clear blue waters where you’ll discover thriving vibrant reefs, colourful marine life and historic World War II wrecks. A holiday designed for level one, two and three certified freedivers, you’ll visit incredible sites ranging in depth from just a few metres to 30m depth.
Enjoy an amazing fully guided freediving holiday in a boutique small group with a minimum four guests.
- Guided Tour 9-Days / 8-Nights
- For Level 1 certified freedivers and higher
- Daily freediving excursions in 5-20m depth (6-days)
- WWII Museum and Skull Island tour
- Includes accommodation (single occupancy) – Agnes Gateway Hotel
- Meals included (excluding beverages)
- Return flights to Munda (ex-Mel/Syd/Bris)
- Boutique, small group tour, minimum four guests
Terms & Conditions:
- Guests must hold recognised level one freediving certification
- Your booking request is enquiry only and will be processed via the agent
- All Guests must be minimum 18 years of age
- All Guests must hold a valid diving medical
- Evidence of freediving certification must be supplied in advance
- You may only dive as a maximum to your certification depth
- You must bring your own freediving gear (minimum 3mm wetsuit highly recommended). Also bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle etc
- Guests must be a minimum level one certified freediver by a recognised agency (eg PADI Freediver, SSI, Apnea Academy, AIDA). The Tour Leader retains the right to refuse passage. Guest freediving practices that are deemed unsafe will result in the Guest being excluded from further freediving activity
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be cancelled or rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice