Seadragons and Seals Snorkel Boat Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sorrento, VIC
- Product code: 90M-SDS-TR
Join a fascinating 1.5-hour boutique small-group snorkelling tour beside the stunning Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Ideal for beginners who are keen to be more comfortable in the water or who are new to snorkelling.
Cruising to the beautiful home of Victoria’s own weedy seadragons, you’ll snorkel and see these incredible marine animals in all their colour up close in their natural home. Then we’ll head towards Chinaman’s Hat, commonly called the Taj Mahal for our seals. Here at this local shallow snorkelling site, you’ll enjoy all the fun of swimming freely as the seals enjoy their life with you.
All levels of swimmers will love seeing the colourful and unique weedy seadragons on the Seadragons and Seals Snorkel Boat Tour. This tour is for everyone who wants to enjoy the underwater world, even if it’s your first time snorkelling. See marine life found nowhere else on Earth! We are highly experienced with people who lack confidence in the water and our small groups help you enjoy full attention.
Spend an exciting tour with friends swimming with seals and seeing creatures only found in our pristine waters.
Enjoy a boutique RIB boat excursion with a maximum of just twelve guests per tour.
Your friendly crew will guide you as you explore the incredible diversity and magic of our mysterious underwater world.
- Swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- Personalised approach for greater confidence
- Remarkable wildlife snorkelling
- All equipment including warm wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
- Expert commentary and in-water supervision under qualified guides
Terms & Conditions:
- Tours depart from Sorrento Pier
- Directions to Sorrento Pier
- All Guests must be minimum 8 years of age
- All Guests must be minimum 100cm tall
- Please arrive 25 minutes before tour departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in, dress in your wetsuit and receive your snorkelling equipment
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle
- Guests must have beginner swimming skills as a minimum. Snorkel tours do not cater for people with no swimming ability. The Captain retains the right to refuse passage
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice